ICAN (Conquer Anxiety and Nervousness) – Adult Anxiety Program. Adults 18+
This program educates adults (18+) about anxiety and teaches skills to use daily to overcome their anxiety and deal with major life stressors. We provide adults with a handbook or online access to information, relaxation videos and sound clips, daily anxiety tracker, a supporter guide, and weekly telephone support from a coach.
- Adults can receive weekly telephone coaching support through either one-to-one coaching, or through our group-based program with other adults who share similar challenges.
- Adults located in Newfoundland have the option of completing the ICAN Program self-guided, at their own pace with no help from a telephone coach.
Where and how to access services
Direct Self-Referral to COACHED program is available to:
- Residents of NS, PEI, or NL
- Residents of Northern Saskatchewan
- Ile a la Crosse & outposts
- La Ronge & outposts
- La Loche & outposts
- Stony Rapids & outposts
- Pelican Narrows & outposts
- Military and Veteran families
To directly self refer to our coached ICAN Program please complete our intake form HERE.
Direct Self-Referral to SELF-GUIDED program is available to:
- Residents of NL only
To directly self refer to our self-guided ICAN Program, please complete the intake form HERE.
ICAN is available by referral from professionals within the following:
- Calgary Rural Primary Care Network
- Central East Regional Collaborative Service Delivery
- Hands the Family Health Network
- Northwest Territories healthcare professionals
- Chatham Kent Children’s Centre
- Woodview Autism and Mental Health Services
If you do not reside in one of the above-named areas:
The self-referral form will allow you to be added to our list to be contacted when services become available in your area. Simply follow the steps in the intake form HERE until it asks you to be notified for upcoming ICAN services.