Strongest Families Institute delivers mental health programs from a distance using educational materials and telephone coaching. We utilize a sophisticated content management system called IRIS, Intelligent Research and Intervention Software, to deliver accessible, online programs to families. We are seeking an entry-level content administrator who will work with the IRIS team to create, update, and post content in IRIS.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong computer skills
• Fast learner
• Ability to work independently as well as perform effectively as a team player
• Ability to multi-task and problem solve effectively
• Effective communication skills
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS required
• IT or Business Technology related bachelor’s degree or college diploma is an asset
• Previous experience with other content management systems (CMS) a strong asset (i.e., WordPress, Drupal, Joomla etc.)
• Experience with any highly customizable SaaS platform would also be a strong asset (i.e., Salesforce)
• Create, update, and post content in IRIS including text, photos, pipes, multiple-choice questions, text questions, videos, audios, assessments etc.
• Explore ways to repurpose existing content and identify more user-friendly configurations
• Add styles to new and existing content to improve the overall aesthetics (using HTML editors and CSS)
• Add triggers (i.e., email notifications, hide/show content, expose content) and build workflows to improve staff and client experience within IRIS
• Brainstorm solutions to complicated user interactions
• Provide technical support to staff and end users
• Configure and run basic reports
• User account management (i.e., configure new users, disable old users, permission controls)
Reports directly to IRIS Manager with oversight by the IRIS and Program Director.
Strongest Families is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment that invests in building a culture of appreciation and respect. We offer equal opportunity to all candidates seeking employment.
Please send a cover letter and resume electronically to:
Attn: Human Resources Department